Frequently asked questions
What do you teach?
- Synthesis and Sound Design with Native Instruments suite
- Composition in Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper & FL Studio
- Audio Recording, Mixing and Mastering
- Film Scoring approaches in Logic
- Live Performance techniques with Ableton Live
- Various specific workshop topics such as sampling, drum programming, creative synthesis, instrument design, production on a budget etc
Can you come to my house / studio / venue / campus?
However there is a travel fee of $0.40 for every km outside of a 100km radius from Brisbane center and a minimum booking time of 2 hours. Availability may be limited compared to onsite times.
What age do you start teaching from?
We start tutoring from the age of 5. However there is a lot you can do for early musical developement in your children. If you send us an email we will be happy to chat with you about it and share some tips :)
Do you have a current Blue Card for working with children?
If you would like a copy we are happy to share it with you
Do you offer discounts for groups? How much are lessons?
Please get in touch with us via email to discuss our rates as pricing may differ depending on your needs.
Do I need to buy equipment to learn?
We can provide you with everything you need while you are learning with us and in some cases hire out equipment while you evaluate your needs. However we do recomend having something to practise with at home when you can arrange it as it will drastically improve your abilities.